This is a website of ICI Industries Pty Ltd ABN 55 121 214 417 (‘ICI Industries’).
THE INFORMATION IN THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ICI INDUSTRIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT IN RELATION TO THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION IN THIS WEBSITE. ICI INDUSTRIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR TECHNICAL INACCURACIES IN THIS WEBSITE.
ICI Industries reserves the right to make such changes to this website, including in relation to the materials, products, services or prices posted in this website, when it deems it necessary or appropriate to do so.
This website is primarily for the benefit and use of the ICI Industries customers and potential customers and, as a convenience to users, ICI Industries may provide links to other websites, including websites that are not maintained, controlled or operated by ICI Industries. The provision of such links does not imply that ICI Industries approves of or endorses the information or material available on linked websites or that ICI Industries is in any way affiliated or associated with the proprietor of such linked websites.
We will only collect personal information from you that is necessary and relevant to our relationship with you, including to enable us to provide to you the best possible service and customer experience.
While the precise nature of the personal information we may require will depend on the specific service or services that we are providing to you and the exact nature of our relationship with you, we may request that you provide some or all of the following information:
- Information that we may require to initially identify you, including your name and or Business name, home address and or business address;
- Information that we can use to contact you, including your telephone number, mobile number, email address, work address, mailing address;
- Information that may assist us to confirm your financial position or credit history when you are considering a finance or credit arrangement, including your credit card details, bank details, purchase history or transaction details and loan and credit information where finance arrangements apply.
The Privacy Act 1988 places restrictions on us collecting sensitive information about you (which includes information about your religion, political views, ethnicity, criminal records and sexual preferences). Generally, we will not collect sensitive information about you. However, should we need to, for instance if you are applying for a job with us, we would not do so without first obtaining your consent.
In general, you can browse our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We are however able to determine your IP address. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website, to measure the use of our website and to improve the content of our website. In short we use your IP to gather aggregate demographic information. There are a few places where we give you an opportunity to provide us a small amount of personal information about yourself such as your name and address. If you choose to share any personal information with us, you will see that the amount and type of personal information we request depend on how you use our website.
The Way We Use Information
We only use personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, or for a related purpose, such as:
- to set up and activate your account with ICI Industries;
- to consider your request for a product or service;
- to enable us to provide a product or a service to you;
- to coordinate delivery of your goods;
- to facilitate and process your orders and payments;
- to carry out or respond to your queries or requests;
- to provide information to you that you have requested;
- to provide additional information to you as requested by you and to respond to your queries about our products;
- to facilitate your entry into competitions run through the website;
- to any third party suppliers of our goods or services, including third party application owners or licensors;
- to our third party service providers to assist us in providing and improving our services to you, and to analyse trends in sales and better understand your needs or to develop, improve and market our products and services to you;
- for regulatory reporting and compliance with our legal obligations;
- to facilitate product reviews and to seek your feedback in relation to particular products, customer satisfaction and our relationship with you and to manage any customer complaints;
- for use in direct marketing of promotions, products and services that we think might be of interest to you, including to add to a database compiled by us for this purpose;
- to monitor or improve the quality and standard of service that we provide to you;
- to consider any concerns or complaints you may raise against us;
- to our agents, successors and/or assigns;
- to notify you of offers that may be of interest to you; and
- to better understand your preferences.
We may use your personal information for particular purposes such as processing your order or for marketing research and other marketing purposes and for providing you with the latest product and promotional information and other information that might be useful to you. We may share this information with ICI Industries affiliates, dealers or other business partners to support your customer relationship with ICI Industries. We will not give or sell this information to any other company for its use in marketing or solicitation. If you have provided us your personal information and do not wish to receive further information from ICI Industries, you can send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us that you do not want to receive future communications.
The ICI Industries website contains links to other non-ICI Industries websites. ICI Industries is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites and you should exercise your best judgement when sharing personal information on these websites.
Confidentiality of Nonpublic Personal Information
Except as otherwise described in this notice, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to employees of our firm, who must use that information to provide services to you.
Our Commitment to Security of Your Personal Information
We want you to have continuing trust in ICI Industries and in our products and services and, so, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your personal information.
Accuracy, access and correction
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that we collect and hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, we rely on you to advise us of any changes to your personal information to help us maintain accurate, complete and up-to-date information.
We will, on request, provide you with access to the personal information we hold about you unless otherwise required or permitted by law. We will notify you of the basis for any denial of access your personal information. To request access to your personal information or to update or correct your personal information, please contact us via the contact details provided below.
How to make a complaint
How to contact ICI Industries
Att: The Privacy Officer
ICI Industries Pty Ltd
20 Bridge Road,
Griffith. NSW, 2680.
02 6962 7299