The popular spray cart “Georgia” is equipped with all the modern conveniences.
The spray cart “Georgia” is constructed in such a manner that all controls are positioned on one side of the cart, as a result, unnecessary walking around the trolley is avoided. Even the filling hole is positioned at the side of the tank.
The tank can easily be reached for filling purposes, as the wheel boxes are buried in the tank, which makes the entire cart low based. To put it briefly, this extremely user friendly spray cart will keep you going for years.
- Plunger pump for optimal seal between oil and spraying fluid
- Electric motor 400 V – 3 Ph – 50 Hz
- Polyethylene liquid tank: 1,000 litre capacity, highly smooth finishing on the inside as well as on the outside
- Strainer box in the filling hole
- Tab cover with ventilation
- Clean water tank, with over 16 litre capacity and drain tap manufactured in black polyethylene completely integrated in the tank
- Because the suction hose is assembled on the bottom, in a deepening, the pump will fully empty the tank, as a result the residual liquid is limited to an absolute minimum
- All horizontal surfaces within the tank are at least 7 degrees slanting
- A lockable suction filter, which enables the filter to be cleaned with a full tank
- A filling pipe with quick connector and a non-return valve are assembled in the tank
- A water gauge with a scale marking per 50 litres and a drain tap are assembled
- A pressure relief tap is assembled on the pump
- There is an injection nozzle in the tank to mix the spray liquids in an optimum manner
- 4 wheel, 6 ply with the brake on the front wheels
- Various reels, spray guns and options can be assembled
- Powder coated frame
- Sound production below 80 dB
- The ‘Georgia’ is delivered including plug (excluding connection cable)
- Hoses not included